The 2021 North American Iron Workers / IMPACT Conference is now Virtual
Virtual Conference // February 15-17, 2021
Due to safety concerns resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 North American Iron Workers / IMPACT Conference has been changed from an in-person to a virtual event.
The conference will still be held February 15 – 17, 2021, and registration is now open.
Attend the 13th Annual North American Iron Workers / IMPACT Conference and you will:
- Discover how technology is advancing the workforce
- Find out how IMPACT is breaking through to end users in new regions
- See what the future of construction technology looks like.
Here is a sample of the achievements and topics that will be covered:
- Recognition of the Association of Union Constructor’s Craft Person of the Year
- Opportunities Won: Iron Workers, Business Development and Salesforce
- Why Does Diversity Pay?
- Offshore Winds Create Hurricane of Opportunity
- Solar! Not Just for California
- Tech Comes to Rodbusters
- Metal Buildings of the Future!
The Iron Workers and IMPACT have brought together a number of prominent voices in our organization and industry to speak on a wide range of interesting and relevant topics. Speakers include:
- Dave Beard, District Council President, IW District Council of Saint Louis & Vicinity
- William Brown, Chairman Emeritus, Ideal Contracting
- Liz Burdock, CEO & President, Business Network for Offshore Wind
- Nicole Conry, Ironworker, Iron Workers LU #512
- Roy Coulombe, Manager, Royal Advisors & Consultants
- Brent Darnell, Owner & President, Brent Darnell International
- Lamont Davis, Owner, Anvil Steel Engineering, Inc.
- Eric Dean, General President, Iron Workers HQ
- Bill Dean, General Treasurer, Iron Workers, HQ
- Ariane Hegewisch, Program Director, Employment & Earnings Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- Kevin Hilton, CEO, IMPACT
- Frank, Marco, General Counsel, Gregoria Marco LTD
- Larry McNiff, Director DOAMM, Iron Workers International
- Jim Ochu, Director of Business Development, IMPACT
- Vicki O’Leary, General Organizer/Diversity, Iron Workers HQ
- David Osborne, General Organizer, IW District Council of California and Vicinity
- Rod Piksa, General Secretary, Iron Workers HQ
- Anthony Poma, Superintendent, Ideal Contracting
- Mike Relyin, Executive Director, Department of Reinforcing, Iron Workers Regional District Council
- Will Southerland, Supervisor for Enterprise Construction, Williams
- Tim Speno, President and CEO, E2E Summit
- Mary Vogel, Executive Director, Building Pathways
- Scott Blair, Managing Editor, Engineering News Record
- Cal Beyer, VP, Workforce Risk and Wonder Wellbeing, CSDZ