The 2022 North American Iron Workers/IMPACT Conference will take place on February 21-24, 2002 at the ilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel. This year’s conference will focus on innovation as a driving force that can be utilized to increase the market share of Ironworkers and Iron Worker contractors throughout the United Sates and Canada.
Please be advised that, due to the pandemic, the City of San Francisco is currently requiring all guests and visitors attending a meeting or event where food and beverage is served to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. These requirements could change, so check back periodically for updates.
A sample of events from the conference agenda is as follows:
– Increasing the Speed of Innovation
– Why it’s Time to Embrace Technology and LEAN Thinking!
– Trimble and Microsoft HoloLens
– Avoiding Burnout
– IW Certification: Rigging and Signaling
– Owners, Lean and Meeting Their Challenges: A Panel Discussion
The conference will also include many valuable breakout sessions that participants can choose from. Options include:
– A Frank Discussion with Iron Workers and IMPACT Leadership
– IW Business Managers and the Politics of the New Normal
– Legal Marijuana Comes to Canada
– The Website, the App, the IW and the Contractor
– Innovative Structural Steel Systems
– Steel + Glass + Innovation = $$$
– Innovative Tools to Help You Manage Your Prescription Benefits